Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Deliverance

Your heart has a home in Mine;
come and feel and know
and taste of sweet and ancient wine

I wander near the edge, quiver;
I shake lonely in the cold,
cry deliver.

Come back, come back, into My rest
I have answered before first request

Captivated by the glow
I hesitantly reach out my hand
yet fear to touch from here below.


This dark, this unknowing cloud
is not the cloud that led 
from bondage to promise.

I come, I speak in peace
I silence madness with a breath
for My love is stronger than death.

Take my hand,
a hand that holds the world
After sculpting and firing
and placing on time's table
you wait and watch and  labor
as scripted act.

A comedy, a tragedy
of unrequited love
yet with pleasure I wait for final bow
for I have written the ending.

Feel the pulsing
the rhythm, the beat.
It catches you- you cannot help but move
for it is moving and it moves you
 for I am He who moves.

[7/2/09...2 days before deliverance. Yes, I do realize that I couldn't decide whether it should rhyme or not. Sorry to all you "C's" out there.]

3 comments:

-J- said...

nice

Carlye said...

Wow. That struck a chord. Beautiful.

justjess said...

I love how you express yourself. I love how mature you are beyond your years. I love you; I cherish our friendship and delight that you are my friend.

Followers