Thursday, March 17, 2011

get on up

well folks...i'm taking a break for a couple weeks from blogger. yes, for some of you that would be your normal rate of usage, but let's be honest. i'm textually active.

in the meantime...come see me!



it's pretty good...as i closed out my undergraduate experience, i was praying that i could meet and form relationships with more Jewish people. so, naturally He has me working at a church. i've always had a critical attitude toward church coffee shops for various reasons. and i've said several times that i would never want to own or manage a coffee shop after working  in several and seeing  what that entails.

that said, here i am. somehow. i probably needed a slice of humble pie, and i don't doubt that this will simply be another stretch of the adventure i'm on with Him. i'm ready for whatever it will look like! i'm thankful He is patient with me and keeps doing what He does with me even when i have a bad attitude. i'm also thankful for a new season and a new challenge.

hope to see y'all's (double apostrophe, yes) lovin' faces...let me pull you a shot or something and we can chat it up. this is not an advertisement; more like an invitation. i think.


Common Grounds 
at Evangel Church
1414 E. 103rd St. 
Kansas City, MO 64131


North (Back) Entrance
Hours: 7am-2pm (for now) M-F

3 comments:

justjess said...

Oh don't you worry...you will be seeing me. You're almost exactly halfway between Merriam and Raymore. Can I tell you how excited I am about that? Stoked! But I will miss you in the blogesphere. Until next time...

Anonymous said...

Seriously, y'all, she needs to see your gorgeous and handsome faces at her counter OFTEN! It's just a quick jaunt down the "espressoway"!

Marybeth (the barista pastor's proud mom)

Carlye said...

I will miss your words while you take a break! But it was so good to see you this past weekend, so that might tide me over a bit ;)

Followers