Monday, April 18, 2011

News Blog

I (along with the help of several others) am in the process of compiling news sources for a news blog that we think would be a really helpful resource for people. With all the noise out there and all the funding corruption of news sources, as well as an obvious difference in world view from most news sources, it's hard to know what to read and what to believe. The goal would be to feature news stories that are significant to Messianic G-d Fearers, Chrsitians with a love for Israel, and United States citizens in general, as a filter for people who don't have time to read it all.

I started a little site for practice, subject to change of URL, format, etc. Feel free to check it out:
http://shofarsofar.tumblr.com/

I'd love some comments on source recommendations or suggestions about the project in general.

5 comments:

Dillon said...

I know Mr. Hoduski uses realclearpolitics.com a lot, so it must be a good news site.

Susan said...

Wow. The site looks great. I don't know if I was expecting it to look like a blog or what, but it really looks newsy. Great work! And the articles all looked interesting. Great selection.

Kait said...

thanks guys.

Kait said...

I hear the current layout id hard to read/follow and the headlines a little overwhelming. Thoughts?

justjess said...

I'll have to follow your new blog. I haven't yet, I seem to kind of avoid knowing what's going on in the world. So this will be a good intro place for me. Strong work!

Followers